Saturday 10 January 2015

I WISH (to be loved )......

I wanna kiss u , when u sleep out loud 
I wanna watch u , when u do nothing at all,
i wanna hug u when u r cold ,
 i wanna laugh at u when u r silly , 
Though i wanna catch u when u fall,
I wanna sleep on your shoulders , or make u sleep on mine ...
I wanna take you places u have never been to...or to follow u there....

I wanna bathe in the sunlight that
washes off your hair,
and carry you places on my back...

i wanna listen to all your questions,
answer all your doubts,

And make you read all my poems,
Make you listen to all my songs...

For now words seem to fail me, As they always do

So,i'll say this before i go..
I see u everywhere,with you or without,
as clearly as i see myself in a mirror,
From the corner of your lips,
To the shape of your nose.

I see you and i always will...
                                              -- By someone i admire

A poem written straight from heart n with all d innocence in it...
A poem any girl wishes was written for her....
N i wish was written for me...
i wish i was the one you wanted....
i wish i could tell you so..





No comments:

Post a Comment